Ariens APEX Zero Turns
Commercial-grade features make it top-of-the-line in residential zero-turns.
For a professional-looking lawn without having to hire professionals. 5½” deep fabricated deck made of 10-gauge steel. Plush, padded high-back seat and armrests. Fully tubular steel frame for unprecedented strength. Simple and intuitive deck lift system and progressive steering for tighter control. Choice of 48”, 52” or 60” cutting widths. Starting at $5399.99
Top-Tier Zero Turn for Prosumer & Large Acreage cutters
The Ariens APEX series provides commercial performance so that you can cut your mowing time in half and allow your lawn to maintain a professional look. give you a machine that has the size, power and durability of commercial Increased protection at heavy wear points works to extend the life of the Apex. Ride in style with the Apex's modern and sleek appearance.
Extra features provide increased comfort and efficiency to make mowing even easier and more relaxing. Your neighbors don't stand a chance in competition.
- Constant Belt Tension System (CBT):Provides constant belt tension. Reduces wear and heat while increasing overall belt life and requires minimal adjustment.
- 10-Gauge Welded Deck:A 5 1/2 inch deep design with a reinforced leading edge provides sufficient airflow for tough mowing conditions.
- Industry Leading Frame Design:Tubular frame rail provides excellent support to the machine.
- Aluminum Spindles:Reduced bearing temperature provides cooler operation. Spindles are maintenance-free.
- Flip-Up Discharge Chute:Reduces damage to the surrounding environment.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift System:Effortlessly adjust between 15 different cutting positions in 1/4'' increments with vertical pin selection.
- Large Tires:Provide better traction and a smoother ride overall.
- High Back Seat:Padded arm rests and a high back provide greater comfort and help to reduce fatigue during long mowing sessions.
- Removable Rear Wrap:Easily remove the rear wrap in minutes to access engine maintenance items.
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) Compatible:Supports a ROPS option to provide additional protection to the operator.